Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday Cipher #4

Well. This ended up being The Monday Cipher this week, but shut up. After realizing the difficulty in producing an exciting grand prize each week that can be e-mailed to the winner, I am now offering a physical prize to the winner. If you would prefer a physical prize, please include a mailing address with your answer. If you wanted to, you could even send in the address of a friend or stranger. Lord knows what I might send them! The grand prize will be something I can fit in a standard envelope, so don't expect much. All consolation prizes will be e-mailed.

Can you figure out the puzzle before The Pharaoh ruins your credit!??
Below is a quote from a famous person encoded with a substitution cipher. Each letter has been swapped for another. Today's hint: Y equals D.


"ALKKGA /YGAFO/ VJ/ QRJM /IX /GCBRJG /DLA/ DIM/ HVAKJ /ML/ DGGK /HLLY IFLRM /FGVXH /DIM."
- FAOIXM HRSFGK


The first person to e-mail me the correct answer at imillermoth@gmail.com wins a prize! Last week's answer: "Hey! I said I'm deaf and blind asshole, not retarded!"
- Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment