Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Cipher #24 - The Arrow's Path

It's almost St. Valentine's Day and you forgot to get your lover a gift! Oh Lord, what can you do!? As you rush to Walgreen's to purchase what promises to be the worst gift ever, you round a corner and run smack-dab into a little fat man with barely any clothes on! But wait, he has wings and a little quiver full of arrows on his back! Could it be? Yes, it's cupid! He knows just what trouble you're in, and wants to help you out! "Listen friend," he says "The best gifts aren't bought from a store(and certainly not from Walgreen's) they're made by love. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll send you a love letter, straight from my heart, buddy! You know what a love letter is? It's an arrow from a magical bow, friend! You receive a love letter from me, you're smitten forever! You understand, friend? I'll send you straight to heaven, buddy! Because when you decipher the love letter I send you, it will be your true words of true love, not mine. And true love is the best gift of all!" Can you decipher Cupid's letter in time!??

Below is a quote from a famous person encoded with a substitution cipher. Each letter has been swapped for another. Today's hint: C equals A.

"ZBA/ GCLJ/ C/ WECYBL/ JB/ UWFLS?/ JWZ/ XEFLT/ CXNE/ JB/ JCNS/ JB/ JDE/ CLFICNY/ GDEL/ ZBA'WE/ C/ LFLE/ ZECW/ BNU/ FLJEWL/ CJ/ C/ YNCATDJEWDBAYE."/
- KBDL/ UBNFJJNE

The first person to e-mail me the correct answer at imillermoth@gmail.com wins a prize! If you would like your prize sent to you, include a mailing address with your answer.

Last week's answer:
"I creep into your room and put my legs down your pants while you sleep. Sometimes I whisper in your ear."
- Giant Huntsman Spider

No comments:

Post a Comment