Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sunday Cipher #10 - The Forgetful Ghost

Can you solve the puzzle before the forgetful ghost opens the cabinet of horrors? Oh, wait, that was supposed to be a couple days ago? Oh, I guess it must've slipped his mind. Well, he's here now, so... do you still want to do this? If not, that's cool.

Below is a quote from a famous person encoded with a substitution cipher. Each letter has been swapped for another. Today's hint: I equals L.

"F /UEN'M/ UPSBB/ WL/ DEP/ QRIIEXSSN./ F/ RIPSRUT/ XSRP/ MQFB/ ARBV/ RII/ MQS/ MFAS/ BE/ RASPFOR/ UESBN'M/ BSS/ MQS/ DROS/ ED/ BRMRN/ BMRPFNG/ EWM/ ED/ MQSFP/ MSISZFBFENB/ SZSPT/ NFGQM."
- XRIMSP OPENVFMS

The first person to e-mail me the correct answer at imillermoth@gmail.com wins a prize! If you would like your prize sent to you, include a mailing address with your answer.

Last week's answer:
"I drew Peanuts because Charlie Brown is the only kid I could imagine with a worse life than my own. The fact that he didn't hang himself every day, when by all rights he should have, kept me going." - Charles Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment