Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sunday Cipher #35 - The Ouroboros' Turtleneck

The Swarm's staff had the weekend off for Memorial Day, so enjoy the late Cipher!

Below is a quote from a famous person encoded with a substitution cipher. Each letter has been swapped for another. Today's hint: I equals Z.

"DFSMOL/ SRX'GK/ F/ LSADS/ FP/ BKFGP/ MD/ F/ LGKFP/ VFS/ PR/ FERMJ/ DFSMOL/ SRX'GK/ HXDP/ MOUGKJMNYS/ MGGKDARODMNYK."/
- PKOIMO/ LSFPDR,/ PBK/ JFYFM/ YFTF

The first person to e-mail me the correct answer at imillermoth@gmail.com wins a prize! If you would like your prize sent to you, include a mailing address with your answer.

Last week's answer:
"This has been such a hassle. I am going to be so pissed at Carl if I get to Madrid and it's not the best goddamned taco salad I've ever had." - Attila the Hun

No comments:

Post a Comment